Sunday, August 30, 2009

Session 2 on Variation

There are some follow-up items from our class yesterday. First, I have posted the audio presentation from yesterday's class that totals about 2 hours. This is an optional download. Second, I also posted the five group draft surveys developed yesterday. Again, this is an optional download. You can download both of these resources at the Variation Session 2 webpage.

Today I've also activated the Problem Set 3 and 4 answer pages. You have until September 9th to complete both. In addition, the Knowledge Dig 3 assignment has also been activated, and again you have until September 9th to complete. Make sure to read the instructions for Dig 3 as this is a more detailed conversation since we now have 10 days instead of 5 days to discuss issues surround effect size.

Finally, I'll post explicit instructions for how groups can get me their final versions of their surveys later this week (Wed or Thurs). Not all groups need to have "final" surveys done before next class, but when I have complete surveys then I will make sure to post them and invite you (and some other students in other classes) to complete them. However, we should collect complete data for all 5 surveys before our September 26th class.

No comments:

Post a Comment