Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Reminders & Updates

I'm posting some quick updates and reminders for all of you.

Personalizing your Disqus account. Many of you haven't personalized your Disqus account yet with a suitable short display name and image avatar. Please make sure to do this before Saturday. Discus has just changed how you do these kinds of things as of this morning. The changes are for the better, but everything looks a bit different at the Disqus site. In turn I've created a short 4.5 minute movie to show you how to personalize your account. The movie is posted at the Home page in both a downloadable and pop-up movie formats.

Live Audio from Session 1. I'll only record audio from a class if I know in advance that someone will be missing the session. That said, there may be some of you who would like to have a copy of the live audio from Session 1. Not a problem! Just head over to the Overview page within the Learn section to download this audio MP3 file.

Laptops and Headphones. This is a reminder that I want everyone to bring in their laptop plus a set of headphones/earplugs to our upcoming Saturday class. If you don't have any headphones then please email me so I can bring some in for you.

Technology Survey. The deadline for submitting this survey was last night. Everyone completed the assignment before the deadline. Many thanks! (Tonight is the deadline for the "My Exciting Summer" assignment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment