Monday, September 14, 2009

Due Soon Assignments

There are lots of small assignments to complete before our next class. Let me briefly go over each type in turn.

Class List
I've posted a form for each student to complete so we can create a class list on the website. This will take you less than a minute. Please complete by this Friday.

Spreadsheet
Each person needs to submit their spreadsheet by September 22nd. This version of the spreadsheet needs to include your Cohen's d calculations.

Dig and Problem Set
Per usual Knowledge Dig 4 comments/questions and Problem Set 5 are due by midnight of the Wednesday just before the next teaching weekend (Sept 23).

Group Surveys
I've received surveys from 4 out of the 5 groups. I've also sent out clarification questions to a couple of groups. Once all the surveys are submitted and my questions resolved, then they will be posted to the website and opened for submittals. Each of you will need to complete each survey (even if you were in the creation group). However, each survey should be very easy and quick to complete. I hope to have all of this posted by Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment